Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a bsod on vista last night. wasnt happy :p
it has its problems even on my new laptop, but its doing ok

That's a bummer. I've been using Vista almost since it released and it's worked perfectly fine.
I am with you on that one, I even had RC1 and it was fine. As long as you have a decent computer, its a great OS.
Heh, Palm...yeah, how is the Centro? Their Treo smartphones aren't that great...I especially dislike the UI. Blech.
It's OK. Cooler then my 3 year old razr... Yup, that old... I had it before everyone else. First in my school, before the black one was even out I think. Then everyone copied me...

i got a bsod on vista last night. wasnt happy :p
it has its problems even on my new laptop, but its doing ok
I had a BSOD today....

Heh...just had a rather unpleasant conversation with my mother:(
she found out I smoke.

Heh...just had a rather unpleasant conversation with my mother:(
she found out I smoke.

You should kick the habit. I had a few family members die from lung cancer thanks to cigarettes.

Heh, Palm...yeah, how is the Centro? Their Treo smartphones aren't that great...I especially dislike the UI. Blech.

They haven't updated their operating system since 2004.

You should kick the habit. I had a few family members die from lung cancer thanks to cigarettes.

I plan on it, it's not something I'm proud of, and I don't smoke an awful lot really. Just every now and then...I picked it up when I became a volunteer fireman, I'd smoke a good many cigarettes after a particularly bad fire, or wrecks especially is when I smoked to try and unwind but since then it's begun to trickle past those situations into my everyday life.

Try to get out of it. The long term effects aren't worth it. I know it's not easy to quit so I'm not gonna give you crap about it.

Yeah, it is really a lame OS, I wish I could put shorcuts on the main screen or something. Maybe I can, I just dont know how, lol.

Yeah, it is really a lame OS, I wish I could put shorcuts on the main screen or something. Maybe I can, I just dont know how, lol.

Palm has a pretty large community devoted to hacks for the Palm OS. Look for communities that are centered around this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom