Happy Canada Day!

Yep...Happy Canada day! Canada is a nice country. Although I've never been there, the nature looks amazing. Someday, I'll go visit Quebec. Practice my French and see stuff there. My aunt and grandma have been there many times. I think their last trip was to Toronto. For those of you who are Canadians, what's the best tourist spot there?

Thats because your in Canada and your Gov. doesnt tell you some stuff!

How about you ban this kid? Looking from his signature and posts he's obviously here to start trouble.

...there's a reason why you Americans all pretend to be Canadian when you are traveling internationally. Nobody likes you.

Please do not generalize the American population with one post. You're starting to be as bad as him with that comment.

Please do not generalize the American population with one post. You're starting to be as bad as him with that comment.

There's tons of nice Americans out their. I'm not generalizing the population. But it's no secret that a large part of the international community is anti-American for many reasons. They have a terrible foreign policy, and the media mainly covers the bad things about the US. American culture is also far less friendly and far more self centered than other cultures too, which angers a lot of people.

But it's no secret that a large part of the international community is anti-American for many reasons.

True.

They have a terrible foreign policy, and the media mainly covers the bad things about the US.

I've assumed you've never watched Fox News and CNN US?

American culture is also far less friendly and far more self centered than other cultures too, which angers a lot of people.

Now that's your opinion, and you're generalizing the American population again. Not all Americans are self centered, overweight people who go around driving huge cars like the media would like you to believe.

How about you ban this kid? Looking from his signature and posts he's obviously here to start trouble.

Ban wow!,Arent you being a bit harsh but having a conversation.
My sig. is trouble?That makes no sense,It is a joke and if you don't like it complain the the Mods and if they agree with you then they can remove it.

Ban wow!,Arent you being a bit harsh,Just having a conversation.
My sig. is trouble?That makes no sense,It is a joke and if you don't like it complain the the Mods and if they agree with you then they can remove it.

Yep...Happy Canada day! Canada is a nice country. Although I've never been there, the nature looks amazing. Someday, I'll go visit Quebec. Practice my French and see stuff there. My aunt and grandma have been there many times. I think their last trip was to Toronto. For those of you who are Canadians, what's the best tourist spot there?

Niagara Falls is a great place to visit from what I'm told. Also a lot of the areas on the east coast are nice.

Western Canada is awesome too. Lots of nature to be seen in the Rockies and a lot of excellent Ski Hills in BC to visit. Vancouver and Vancouver Island are also excellent places to stop bye in. I would recommend staying out of Central Canada lol.

You're absolutely right. By bad mouthing America in return it makes us no better. I happen to enjoy visiting the United States (i live an hour from the border) and I have met some great people. The only ones I don't like are the ones who immediately patronize me for being Canadian when I am there. It sucks and there's no reason for it.

and you heard it from?

The Beer told him once. Or was it the Vodka? Maybe a mixture, when you mix them they talk to you...

Ban wow!,Arent you being a bit harsh,Just having a conversation.

LMFAO!! Banned already!! Bye!

I went to Canada once... Everybody kept saying, "Eh?" And at the campground, the people next to us were drunk, and they kept Yelling, "AY!!" So, I decided I would go back to the US, where they all say, "I'll take a burger and Fries... SuperSize it!" US main vocab is higher then Canada's. Especially when it comes to driving, we can really expand our vocab there...

I'm JK, I want to go to Canada again. I was joking bout the whole EH thing too, there were drunk people at our camp ground, but they were just yelling, no EH. I want to go to the top of Canada, in like the middle of Spring. Go down that road thats a frozen river and all. Wilderness.

So whats this Canada day about anyway, eh?

Back
Top Bottom