40g ps3 to have backwards compadibility

I still prefer 360 of PS2. I have a friend that works at Gamestop and the story she told me about the guy that brought a melted PS3 in for a return with the shelf still attached has completely turned me off to PS3. The guy ended up leaving with a 360 btw.

I've had my PS3 on for weeks at a time running Folding@home without problems. Don't forget the 360's 1/3 failure rate. Two of my friends have sent theirs back at least twice.

I've had my PS3 on for weeks at a time running Folding@home without problems. Don't forget the 360's 1/3 failure rate. Two of my friends have sent theirs back at least twice.

True, I leave my 360 on alot and never have problems. I guess it depends on if you get a dud or not.

True, I leave my 360 on alot and never have problems. I guess it depends on if you get a dud or not.

Probably. My friend has a 360 from release day and it's been working fine. I don't think 360's take well to higher ambient temperatures though.

Probably. My friend has a 360 from release day and it's been working fine. I don't think 360's take well to higher ambient temperatures though.

Yeah I don't know for sure. All I do know is mine doubles as a heater when it's chilly.

Sony is continually improving the software emulation of the PS2, while perfection is probably nil-impossible, damn close is probably within their grasp.

I'm sure most of the successful games will get 100%

I'm gonna be buying a 80GB ps3 VERY soon...

Back
Top Bottom