Need a little updating

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
my brain needs updating, ok, tell me if im right, a DJ is a person who gets songs and mixes them both with each other?

well, I don't like that, I think thats boring, I wanna actually make the song, ok, so I have been learning alot and have not even been on CF, just teaching my self how to use this lovely program, I bought it online for 80pound and its freakin awsome:

fruity_loops_fl_studio_6.jpg

anyhow, if I made a song what would I be called? I mean, could I call myself a DJ once I have produced a song? not like I wanna be one for my full job title, i just wanna go to clubs and be hired part time in blackpool, here we have tons of bars and clubs so I thought well, I wonder if if i make a song will they let me in the dj booth lol.

I just aint to sure because djing is to easy and I don't wanna be that sort of dj, one that gets two basic songs and mixes them, thats just too easy for me, i wanna make them.

does anyone else do the same? i need some oppions

if you mix two existing songs together without altering the original songs then you are a DJ.

if you write your own songs from scratch then you're an artist.

people who take existing songs/samples alter them slightly to make new songs etc... well they aren't really either, just somewhere between the two.

ah....you got fruity loops.

i have that program also, a made a few beats, its really easy to use, and i got it for cheap :D hehe

Back
Top Bottom