My 1st build is Done! *Pics* 56k beware!

DSC06039.jpg
Nice!

I have mine running a Xeon E3110 (E8400) at 445 FSB to get 4005 Mhz.

Hopefully this weekend I will start working on my first OC.

2 sound cards??

Ya, one is X-Fi Elite Pro that I gat like 2 years ago, and the other one is Razer. I gat a really good deal when I was getting the headphones.

imo thats to much cash on a pc, i'd rather get a car and go out then sit in on games everyday.

Sweet setup tho but i just could'nt get 2grand around a pc, i gusse others can, but hey, goodluck on that setup its top

Well that's one option. To tell u the truth, it's not to my advantage to be getting a car. Firs of all I work in the city (Manhattan) there is no parking what's so ever, and im not gona spend $50/day for the garage. It's much easier for me to take the express buss that stops 2 blocks away. Second, there is the insurance issue; people who know will tell u that insurance in here is very high. So I don't see the point me paying $400/month for a car that il be using once a week.

Yes, it would be good to have a car, maybe when I get promoted lol

Wow,Thats the maddest setup EVER!

Props man.

Thanks

What is the VID and the batch number of your Q9450?

I am very much new at OC, and have tried it for the 1st time right after my build was done, but I quickly realized that it's a very time consuming process and kind of gave up. I would very much like to have my CPU to run at lest at 3.2ghz. Worshipme I am not home now, there for I am unable to provide u with the requested info, however I do have a ss of CPU-Z don't know if this is helpful. I do have the original box from the CPU, would I be able to find the batch # there?

Untitled-1.jpg

You can find the VID by running Coretemp, just make sure your CPU is under load before noting it, otherwise you will not get a correct reading.

The batch number can be found on the box, yes.

Just ask if you need some help OC'ing.

zero where do you live? and can you just get out the house for a day? because i wanna come and rob your stuff so i can nail it in my room for less then $1 hahah lol jk.

yer about that car thing and your place, yer better getting something thats worth it if its that much.

Back
Top Bottom