What the hell is this?

Come on people, I already told everyone what it is. It's a candle holding torch for splunking(sp?). The reason it's all glass is so you can slam it against a wall and break in order to use it as a weapon to defend yourself against the aliens....or the zombies....whichever attacks you first. Just remember, aim for the head.

They are wine glasses shaped as flowers. They sit in the vase in the middle of the table and guests take them out to drink wine or champagne from. You can't put them down. They aren't meant to be practical but are meant for a classy dinner party or for a wedding. They are called champagne flute boquets.

They are wine glasses shaped as flowers. They sit in the vase in the middle of the table and guests take them out to drink wine or champagne from. You can't put them down. They aren't meant to be practical but are meant for a classy dinner party or for a wedding. They are called champagne flute boquets.

I Think you have hit the nail on the head there!

Light bulb remover?

LOL!

i believe you're right. Used for drinking wine or champagne and meant to look fancy but not very practical.

Back
Top Bottom