Attention all cool members

I swear I had pictures of a SVT-powered Focus, but I couldn't find them :(

Nothing wrong with owning a small car like a Focus, especially with gas going up.

Bump baby cause D-Lew is BACK!

It was awesome. And I got a "souvenir." It's a tiny purple anodized part with a fuel psi gauge for my fuel rail but we won't discuss any farther than that (well maybe). ;)

Anyway, it was awesome and I got literally hundreds of high res pics and a few videos, so I will probably upload them all to a photobucket album and link it here for you guys to see instead of posting tons of pics in this thread.

More info on the V8 Focus... It used to be ZX351, now it is ZX408. It's a stroker so he got more ci out of it that way. But man it purrs and I got a video of it idling and going down the 1000ft track.

I might start uploading in a second but it will be a while before it's all up.

Sounds like fun, I was thinking about going to the ranger meet, but decided not too... Maybe next year.

A v8 focus? I'm sorry, but that is the worst use of a V8... Not in a focus... Such a small car, and the worst part... FWD... A V8 in a RWD is acceptable, but not a focus. Turbo it for power, not displacement in a focus.

It's got a Mustang rear end lol. No way that would work at all FWD, and it hauls man. Great use of the engine. Pics are uploading now.

EDIT: Just put a link up top, check it out.

Nice. Best of luck to you...? Haha, yeah I can't wait until next year. I'm definately heading over to Bimmerfest next year and I'll most likely go to Sevenstock next year with Ownage (if any of you guys remember him). He's going to UC Irvine anyways, so it'll be easy for him since Sevenstock is hosted and sponsored at the Mazda HQ in Irvine. :p

Mmm...
IMG_0546.jpg

Back
Top Bottom