Anime Thread

Pokemon is great, but is it me or has Ash missed all stages of puberty in his past 10 years or so?

I completely forgot about "Zoids" which I think is a great mecha anime.

Loved it when it came out, and I still love it. It takes a while to get into some serious combat episodes but the beginning is very funny.

Just wondering, does everyone here get there anime by downloading?
I just watch em on Veoh.com
Any video longer than 30 minutes you have to stream it straight to you computer using VeohTV. I like it, and it decent quality.

Also cabbs, I did see some of the modern anime's listed in your list, but those two are one of the biggest ones.

Guess you saw MoonPhase, so what did you think of it?

Why Not? It is definitely a long subject to talk about, taking in all the anime titles you could discuss. That's plenty of talking. :D

I forgot to add, you can also download all your videos through VeohTV to your computer. Lets just say, I just got two 24 min episodes downloaded in a few minutes. Its a peer-to-peer downloading type, just like torrents, but the max peers you can connect to is about 20. Great download speeds though!

Has anyone heard anything about the sequel to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya?

Nope. Is that Anime good? I'm waiting on a few decision about that Dell. Then swapping and ordering parts. After that I'm gonna download the rest of School Rumble and watch it in one night. Just tell me this....does Harima end up with Sawachika? Because, that's the vibe I'm getting. I'm on episode 14 btw.

It's definitely good, kinda weird though. It doesn't go in chronological order either.

Harima doesn't end up with anyone.

Back
Top Bottom