Car Thread!

The Lightning. What I really can't stand are all those SUVs and trucks that are souped up and lowered and all that. Trucks do not need coilovers, body kits or 20" wheels with low profile tires. It especially pisses me off when I see those Dodge trucks with that retarded spoiler on the back.

American car makers are so out of touch. No wonder they're losing out to the Europeans and Japanese. :rolleyes:

I totally agree. If you're gonna buy a truck, buy one you can actually use for what trucks were intended for.

The Lightning. What I really can't stand are all those SUVs and trucks that are souped up and lowered and all that. Trucks do not need coilovers, body kits or 20" wheels with low profile tires. It especially pisses me off when I see those Dodge trucks with that retarded spoiler on the back.

American car makers are so out of touch. No wonder they're losing out to the Europeans and Japanese. :rolleyes:

I totally agree. If you're gonna buy a truck, buy one you can actually use for what trucks were intended for.
I disagree... This arguement sometimes comes up on the Ranger forum. Someone will ask, "Why do people Lower Trucks?" Even the people with SAS and 12" of lift will back the people that lower them up. You do what you want with them. If you want to bag it, feel free! It doesnt do anything bad. You cant do any offroading, but you can still haul things and what not. One person said, "Now I can just drive my atv right in with no Ramps or anything. The tacoma has more sales then the Ranger and the Colorado, but thats because people think Toyotas are all that. Toyota came accross the sea, and people wanted something different, people started buying Toyota trucks, and no one wanted to admit any flaws they had, so they became popular, and now people think they are super great trucks. In reality, they are nothing special, just different... I like Tacomas, they are alright, I would take one over a Dakota or S10, but the ranger and the Colorado are nicer trucks.

I still don't see the point in all those performance tuned trucks and SUV's. If you want performance, buy the right car. It's just like buying a coupe and lifiting it and giving it huge knobby tires for offroading. Completely pointless and unnecessary.

lol, that is stupid, buying a coupe with mud tires. But drag racing trucks I can see... Not SUVs though. SUVs look like crap when they have crome rims and are lowered. Some trucks look ok, but you have to do it just right. Trucks are light wieght, they arent too bad in drag races.
On hte ranger forum, there is a 6.0 diesel ranger being made, and a 460 big block ranger. Both will be FAST trucks. Considering a single cab ranger wieghs a little more then a corvette, with the bigger engine, it will wiegh a little more, but they are still light-wieght.

Trucks can be fast too...

Here is some proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV0XJePUitI&feature=related

lol.

Crappy pic of an R33 GTS-T here in Kent.

1214812739.jpg

Nice. I was never a big fan of the R33 though. It's always been the R32 and the R34 for me. :D

Some dude in his late 20's is driving it. We are in WA and he has OR plates lol. Tax Evasion?

Hell I'll take an R-33 any day of the week. As long as it's white. :D

OK car dudes, make sure to look at my cool people only thread in Social, I put up some mad pics. D-Lew out.

Damn... I havent driven my truck all day... I think I am going into withdrawel... My stomach hurts... lol, maybe I'm hungry. I think I will go find some food. Tommorrow I have to drive somewhere...
I think I am addicted to driving my truck. So peaceful... blasting Rock, Seether is like some of the best driving rock, along with a little audioslave... Totally random post.

Back
Top Bottom