rate my comp

honestly thats the sort of stuff they use in high end servers so for a home pc thats completely overkill

that would be sick for a home pc. play crysis at like 400fps. imagine the psu

don't be silly that computer wouldnt run crysis any better than a top gaming pc crysis isnt capable of using all of his overpriced stuff like 32gb of ram or 4 quads your not gonna get 400fps from any gaming pc

true, this guy is probably lieing about building this anyway. he is gonna spend a really stupid amount of money if he is.

@duxtape i wasnt getting at you i was getting at the op's noobish ideas this guy has just picked out the max of everything and said im gonna build it he's willing to put all his cash on this build hoping it's gonna run like a super computer,
1, no software can run using 4 cores
2, he has more ram than he needs
3, id hate to see his electric bill.
sorry but this is just fantasy ideas i agree if you build it we'll need pics.

ok heres what im building see any flaws please point them out
SuperMicro MBD-H8QC8 Motherboard this has 4 processor slots WOW
4-Four AMD Opteron 854 Processors 2.80GHz thats 4 quad core processors so 12 core
32 gb of ddr 400 mhz thats the limit of mobo or i would go higher
3x EVGA GeForce GTX Video Card - Superclocked Edition, 1GB GDDR3, 3 of those amazing
FG Ageia PhysX Accelerator Card
windows xp 64 bit and ill need a giant tower also lol
vezz7 is online now Add to vezz7's Reputation Report Post Edit/Delete Message

Let us all know if/when you build this thing.

Personally I think you could do better for less money and as stated this set up is only useful for scientific research or very heavy graphical/sound editing software.

And even if you want to do lots of editing a decent 4 or 8 core set up would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom