Constructive Criticism Needed

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok wel ive been building a website for my mates racing team and himself over the weekend,

im pretty near to finishing and was jus wondering what you guys thought of it.

http://ben-jordan.co.uk/

2 things i will point out straight away is 1. the copyright on my little signature is clearly not legal. and 2. the gallery page is my first draft that i finished miniutes ago.

but other than that i havent really noticed alot that needs changing so thats where you guys come in.

i personally dont like the divide images ive used think they look a little tacky and square so they may be changed tomorrow or at a later date.

also the hosting at the moment is slow coz its free, its a low traffic site so it shud be ok for the time being and i may consider upgrading him to a premium hosting site.

its a good layout, more color and cooler title head would be better thoough but like you said its a draft man.

yep agree i need more colour and better title and better sub title banners,

the colour wasnt up to me i was jus told red and black, but i added white aswell coz red writing on black doesnt look great,

so cant change the colours but i do think i cud change the banners

try a gradient from 2 reds that would look a little etter in the background.

wot u mean instead of a copletely black background ?

or on the banners ?

well originally i had this as my background

back.jpg

but then i noticed alot of the pics and logos etc had pure black backgrounds so it was really difficult to make it look smooth. so i jus went with the plain black but ill give the banner idea a shot with 2 diff reds

edit. sorry for pic size

idk, try a bolder outline for letters and a gradient from left to right, and did you change your site yet it looks different!

no aint changed it ? but bout 2 mins before i posted here i did upload a load of new files and some changes so maybe it was delayed

Back
Top Bottom