My 1st build is Done! *Pics* 56k beware!

dude
what size screen is that?
22 or 24?

Thats a 24" i love it!

Big one LOL,Wish i had his job lol.

My job is nothing special tell u honestly, just long hours.

For thouse who asked, here is a pic of my full work station :) (can also be found in the "Gallery" section)

Cheers

DSC06033.jpg

Unless you really need 2 TB of storage, you should pick up one more drive and go with RAID 0+1. You still have 1.3TB and that way if one of your hard drives fails you don't lose everything.

Spot on.

Love your set up.

All you need now is a Midi Controller, some Soft Synths, another Monitor and some nice speakers and you'll have a sweet home studio!

I have mine running a Xeon E3110 (E8400) at 445 FSB to get 4005 Mhz.
Remember the hard time I was having with my previous E8400? I just recieved my E3110 yesterday and I'm running 445x9 with 1.288V 4 hours Prime95 small FFT stable.

It will be lapped soon as I'm currently heat limited.

Perhaps we should try to revive that thread.

Remember the hard time I was having with my previous E8400? I just recieved my E3110 yesterday and I'm running 445x9 with 1.288V 4 hours Prime95 small FFT stable.

Nice!

But yeah, definitely look into RAID 0+1. I'm pretty sure your motherboard supports it.

Probably. That's a really nice Vcore.

Edit: I need to lap mine too. I'm not heat limited, but cooler temps are worth it. I'm considering putting my TRUE back in. I have to run it horizontally though, my case won't allow it any other way.

imo thats to much cash on a pc, i'd rather get a car and go out then sit in on games everyday.

Sweet setup tho but i just could'nt get 2grand around a pc, i gusse others can, but hey, goodluck on that setup its top

Back
Top Bottom