Truck feeding Donuts

About that time 4 state patrol come along driving Mustang SVO's. Then he would really feel stupid. Or a high balling semi.
You do know there are ways of pulling his tag up from that video.

I have never seen state patrol driving mustangs, lol. That would suck if a semi came, lol... There werent many cars on that road, for being in such good condition and everything, seems like no one drives down it.
I dont think they could get his plates off that video, even if they could, it really wouldnt be worth the work...

I have never seen state patrol driving mustangs, lol. That would suck if a semi came, lol... There werent many cars on that road, for being in such good condition and everything, seems like no one drives down it.
I dont think they could get his plates off that video, even if they could, it really wouldnt be worth the work...

Time to watch more worlds wildest police videos then. They've had mustangs, Pick-ups, some crappy car that looked like a pinto.... Heck, my area just pulled one on us and are using unmarked chevy SUV's along side the standard marked ford explorer.

It may not seem worth the work, but maybe that area has had a lot of complaints or something. Hypothetical, but you never know.

A nearby town has an unmarked mini van cop, and its even a women cop in street clothes driving it, haha!

Back
Top Bottom