Multimedia Audio Controller

Dot Cong

In Runtime
My multimedia audio controller is missing. This happened on my last XP install and I fixed it by dloading the driver for my mobo and pci card. This time, with Vista, it's not letting me install them. Well it lets me install, but nothing happens. Can someone please help? I've got no sound at all. My mobo is a ASROCK 4Coredual VSTA and the sound card is a Sabrent, the code is SBT-SP6C. This is so annoying.

My multimedia audio controller is missing. This happened on my last XP install and I fixed it by dloading the driver for my mobo and pci card. This time, with Vista, it's not letting me install them. Well it lets me install, but nothing happens. Can someone please help? I've got no sound at all. My mobo is a ASROCK 4Coredual VSTA and the sound card is a Sabrent, the code is SBT-SP6C. This is so annoying.

I would try downloading them again, maybe a different rev number than last time, sometimes the older drivers work better than the newer ones...

ASROCK 4Coredual VSTA

Yeah I thought of that but the only problem is there's only one driver for Vista and it was done back in 2006. I guess I need a new PCI Sound Card.

Nope, still nothing. I'm done for the day, I'm going to sleep. I'll probably have really bad nightmares about Vista...it might try to eat me or something.

Back
Top Bottom