Look at this: Jaffa Tesco 4Gb Nano Ipod competition

Fisher

Fully Optimized
just noticed this competition on the back of my orange wrapper and when reading the rules it says that all you have to do is send info like name address and 3 proofs of purchase

Terms and conditions, 4: Entries are only valid if accompanied by 3 proofs of purchase i.e your original till reciept and this promotional label)

now receipt and label make 2 and the only other one i can think of would maybe a bank statement saying you purchsed items from tesco. i dont know..? am i reading the ruling wrong? it does clearly state 3 proofs of purchase but i cant think of 3 also it clearly states at the top Remember to include your proofs of purchase

Is that the exact wording because its a bit odd to ask for 3 proofs as the receipt you do. The only other method I can think of would be a credit/bank statement

here are the extact competition rules. i dont think it means you need to buy three as it would probably use tokens for that. i might ring them up and ask them what extactly do they mean by three proofs of purchase. probably how they get out of giving an ipod away everyday if you only send in two proofs of purchase

EDIT: i just had an idea. shall i send them the wrapper, reciept and half an orange back?

Back
Top Bottom