Kid decapitated at six flags!

To be honest, I'm not surprised. It's Six Flags we're talking about.

Ok so it's not Universal Theme Park.
The ride was not at fault.
The park was not at fault.
The guest was at fault.
He chose to climb over two 6' tall fences and ignore the danger signs. If he had lost something out of his pocket while on the ride all he had to do was go to security and they would have gotten maintenance to secure the ride and go get it.
On the other hand if all he wanted to was touch the car as it went by bear in mind some of those rides go over 50+ miles per hour. It would have torn his arm off.
My sympathies go out to his family and those that saw what happened. A lot of nightmare fill nights lie ahead.

I never said it was the fault of the park. You haven't seen the parks here in Southern California.

Six Flags has always had these problems with its clientele and management. Gang fights, security problems, and poorly maintained staff all make for a poor reputation.

Ok so it's not Universal Theme Park.
The ride was not at fault.
The park was not at fault.
The guest was at fault.
He chose to climb over two 6' tall fences and ignore the danger signs. If he had lost something out of his pocket while on the ride all he had to do was go to security and they would have gotten maintenance to secure the ride and go get it.
On the other hand if all he wanted to was touch the car as it went by bear in mind some of those rides go over 50+ miles per hour. It would have torn his arm off.
My sympathies go out to his family and those that saw what happened. A lot of nightmare fill nights lie ahead.

This almost makes me laugh. The only part that doesn't is his family and people who watched it. I'm not being harsh, but how stupid can you get? If he had a mental "problem" (sorry, I forgot the term) then it's more understandable. But who would do that? It's like saying "I want to put my hand in fire, see how hot it burns".

charles_darwin_l.jpg

Anyone?

:cool:

He should of used his head.

Choice of words?? :eek:

Anyway, he only had himself to blame. Signs are there for a reason, plus it should only be common sense not to get too close to a moving rollercoaster. Anyone should immediately be able to see it's dangerous.

Choice of words?? :eek:

Anyway, he only had himself to blame. Signs are there for a reason, plus it should only be common sense not to get too close to a moving rollercoaster. Anyone should immediately be able to see it's dangerous.

Well, looks like he can't get a-head in life now since it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom