Best Paid jobs

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
What would you say? I'm looking to be a Financial Manager, lol or an accountant, I mean, thats what I do atm but not the Financial Manager part lol

Accounting pays well, it'll make you six figures, lots of money especially if you're working for a big company.

Anyone know who Tom Golisano is? Owner of Paychex? Check your next paycheck, it's probably from them. He's a billionaire from his huge business that does payroll for basically everyone.

Also, it's really easy to get a job in accounting. That is, if you can put up with the loads and loads of incredibly boring work.

I'm gonna be a Pokemon trainer.

But in reality, I hope I get to be what I am training to be- an investment banker.

Accounting pays well, it'll make you six figures, lots of money especially if you're working for a big company.

Anyone know who Tom Golisano is? Owner of Paychex? Check your next paycheck, it's probably from them. He's a billionaire from his huge business that does payroll for basically everyone.

Also, it's really easy to get a job in accounting. That is, if you can put up with the loads and loads of incredibly boring work.

is it heck easy getting a job in accountant, how'd you work that one out

Back
Top Bottom