Scammers these days...

Dang, I don't get any spam in my personal account...419 eaters looks like a pretty sweet site, I considered spambaiting after reading some of the stuff there, but figured it to risky for my liking, I'm comfortable hiding form the spam as I am now :p

nVidia spam isn't bad lol. That's about all I get. I do have a spam account that I use for other junk if necessary. I don't even check e-mail there lol.

I just got another one.... The reason I am getting them is because I posted a wanted ad on craigslist for an iphone...

I'm getting "enhancement" adds

lol. When i used Outlook Express with no spam protection i would always get crap like that. Then i started using my Gmail account more and I import my other email into Gmail and I haven't really gotten any spam since :)

I always want to know what exactly they gain out of sending those 'I need to give away my fortune' emails.

Congrats on the 4K by the way!

I know...

Justin wrote on your Wall:

"hello , she's ma new friend add her up and give her a lil time as she is new here ;)

her profile is at
http://www.facebook.com.profile.id.q381up.hkx13xm.606076a398.com/facebook/index.php?id=jqu355k10&auth=39ug9&cyua=h8b9310186g"

Back
Top Bottom