Video Card 8800GT

Its cool wol-va-rine u wasnt too harsh. I have already bought that psu but I could buy a different one but could someone plz post me a decent power supply that fits a low budget dont have much money

Its cool wol-va-rine u wasnt too harsh. I have already bought that psu but I could buy a different one but could someone plz post me a decent power supply that fits a low budget dont have much money

I plugged a rough guess of your system into this...

psu calculator

I got slightly under 300W and that was including the 8800GT, this psu should be enough for your system...

Antec Earthwatts 430W

it's more $ up front ($60), but ends up being $30 after mail-in-rebate (make sure you fill out the form and send the rebate in right away) and it's a good reputable brand...

i still dont get rebates. i clicj on the link and then i dowmload the fourm and it comes up in excel in millions of chacters. mostly numbers. i would love for someone to pm me and tell me what i am doing wrong

i still dont get rebates. i clicj on the link and then i dowmload the fourm and it comes up in excel in millions of chacters. mostly numbers. i would love for someone to pm me and tell me what i am doing wrong

get adobe reader, the rebates are usually in PDF files...

Adobe Reader

Back
Top Bottom