Dell XPS M1530

Doesn't matter if you have a desktop or not. I'm talking about the backlight in notebook monitors.

LED improves battery life, powers up faster, and maintains overall brightness longer.

Doesn't matter if you have a desktop or not. I'm talking about the backlight in notebook monitors.

LED improves battery life, powers up faster, and maintains overall brightness longer.
oh sorry i misread the LED as LCD guess thats what you get when you rush things
and i dont know if mine has the LED back light option

It's fairly new in the notebook market. As far as I know, it's still too expensive for the mainstream market.

It's fairly new in the notebook market. As far as I know, it's still too expensive for the mainstream market.

its used in small cheap LCD panels already ,
i was under the impression led back light's where pretty cheap to make

No, not for notebook screens. As of now, they're included with Dell's XPS 1330 and 1530, Apple's Macook Pro and Macbook Air, and in most high end Sony Vaios.

i know it isnt cheap but i was just under the impression it would be pretty cheap

meh im happy enough with the ccfl.

just finished playing cod4 and just cause (did test drive this afternoon).
they all run flawlessly. aww im going to have some fun :D

Awesome!!! I just got my XPS M1530 a week ago, and I love it! Mine is exactly like yours except I have the Core2duo. Fingerprint reader set up as well, I haven't tried the webcam yet. :)

Back
Top Bottom