Attention all cool members

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
EDIT: Link to pics here...
http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p152/Dcl2049/FocusFest08/

No, not you. What are you doing in here? Get out.

But seriously...

I would just like to let you guys know what's up with D-Lew's life right now. No it's not a boring rant about how life sucks so keep reading.

I felt the need to inform you dudes that tomorrow (today?) around 10:30AM CST I will be departing on an epic adventure, a pilgrimage to Arkansas for an amazing event.

The first annual FocusFest 2008.

A ton of people from my car forum are meeting, racing, and showing there. And it's going to be a party anyway with our club whether or not everyone else comes. But it will be pretty cool meeting everyone and getting on friendly terms with the mods so I can run rampant through the forums and be invincible. :D

Just kidding.
Wait no, not really.

So yeah, that's what's going on all weekend. I won't be racing because a. my car is slow and b. if it breaks out there then I'm screwed. But I'll probably come back with some good pics for everyone. Wish me luck on my journey, maybe I can bring back another show prize. I need 3, that's a nice round number.

I'll be there, I'm driving down to Arkansas tomorrow as well. D-Lew and I will take a couple pics of us in my pimped out Focus.

I would go, but that's a bit too far for me. Take lots of pics while you're there!

As far as the weekend is concerned, not much except work. I was gonna go airsofting, but my gun is giving me crap so that's a no-go.

LOL you guys getting excited over a Ford Focus :p, can I buy a second-hand Lada from a scrap yard and fly it over so I can take part?

Those things are common as muck family cars in the UK, nothing special about them. Plus the European market gets the better models :D

LOL you guys getting excited over a Ford Focus :p, can I buy a second-hand Lada from a scrap yard and fly it over so I can take part?

Those things are common as muck family cars in the UK, nothing special about them. Plus the European market gets the better models :D

Great community, nice car. They are pretty quick if you know what you are doing.

Models are pretty much the same but you guys don't have the ugly 5 mph bumpers, you get 3mph ones. I tried to un-uglify them on mine. :)
Ironically enough the US crowd likes the Euro spec bumpers and vice versa with you guys across the pond.

focuswallpaper.jpg

So if any of you guys see that thing driving around toward Arkansas you know who it is lol.

Back
Top Bottom