Anime Thread

That would be Fay Valentine from Cowboy Bebop. She's actually pretty hot and has some pretty exposed undergarments/clothes in the series. :p

Oh...I haven't seen that in a while. I'm in the middle of School Rumble...but I'm too lazy to go download some episodes atm...

I like anime. My favourites are Neon Genesis Evangelion(very deep phylosophy), Cowboy Bebob and Taken by the Ghosts - the best.

Initial D
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny
Mobile Suit Gundam - The 08th MS Team

I also used to watch Escaflowne but I haven't watched that in ages. My all time favorite it still Initial D. I can't wait for the Fifth Stage to come out. :D

Gundam wing I loved, SEED and SEED destiny not so much. Gundam 00 is pretty good though, waiting for it to start up again.

I will never understand why people like Neon Genesis Evangelion. It makes no sense at all.

I don't watch most of the modern animes, I have the entire Death Note series that I ripped from a friend and I have Black Cat but that's pretty much it. Most of my "modern" stuff is in manga format, Claymore, Pastel, Black Cat, D.Gray-Man, Bleach, Naruto. Because most of the "modern" stuff is corrupted by Cartoon Network and other such things, the most pure form is paper.

Gundam wing I loved, SEED and SEED destiny not so much. Gundam 00 is pretty good though, waiting for it to start up again.

I will never understand why people like Neon Genesis Evangelion. It makes no sense at all.

Yeah, NGE is pretty hard to get into. Some of the plot is hard to get. I just like watching it because of the mecha action. :p

Back
Top Bottom