Whats the ...

Having my tonsils out the other month.....

not fun.. 3 weeks of real bad pain and not being able to eat or drink properly..

bladder stones :( not very nice ive heard kidney stones are the ultimate though

worse pain you have ever had?

Mine was at my birth, you know, the beginning of my world... but whats yours?

how can you even put this your a baby at the time you havent figured out pain or suffering yet.

Getting kicked in the nuts, HARD, by a girl back in high school.
nutkick.gif

I thrive on pain.....no pain, no gain.

Nah, not really....lol I'm not sure I've ever really had any huge pain....

This thread should be closed. It gives me bad luck.

I went to football (soccer) practice today and I got decked. Once I was going to chest down the ball and my own TEAMMATE landed with a knee on my rib/stomach area. Then I was turning with the ball and got my legs taken from behind. Oo, I also wasn't wearing shin guards. Didn't think I would need them. Unfortunately, this is the roughest team in the area as I just figured out today. I have 3 bloody spots from studs on my left leg.

-.-

Getting kicked in the nuts, HARD, by a girl back in high school.
nutkick.gif

:eek:

I know the feeling, last week I was wrestling a friend on his trampoline and I had him in a lock when WHAM out of nowhere my other friend who was watching from the sidelines jumped on the trampoline and falcon punched me in the balls....I about frew up.

Haha in grade school I was kicked in the nuts... You know how girls punch/kick in the nuts but they always miss so it doesnt hurt alot... well this girl had really good aim.

Back
Top Bottom