Have you guys seen this?

I bet he's in debt up to his eyebrows. He's got something set up some where else he's going to.

ya i read about a while ago. The good thing for the buyer is that any debt the guy has cannot be legally transferred upon winning the auction unless the winner agrees to take it over (but who would?).

he's actually quite well set up, it's an interesting story/post divorce approach to a new life start.

I wish i had the balls to do it, trouble is no one would bid on my Mrs and two kids I'm sure

:p

Is it possible that he gets to a point where he actually makes money? That would be interesting. What's the deal with bidding on eBay? I've never done it. If you bid, and you win, do you have to pay up? Can you leave it for the second highest bidder?

Is it possible that he gets to a point where he actually makes money? That would be interesting. What's the deal with bidding on eBay? I've never done it. If you bid, and you win, do you have to pay up? Can you leave it for the second highest bidder?

if you don't pay when you win, well, you get a nice e-spanking, an e-beating, and if they find where you live, you might be actually beat.

I am sure I have seen this guy before doing the same thing about a year or so ago, I even recognize his face and his house's contents but $400k for all of that? He's getting ripped off so far, he could probably sell his house for that much alone so I hope it's over 500k atleast by tomorrow for his sake.

Back
Top Bottom