Whats the ...

Mine was a hernia it was very painfull. I remember there been a very big needle I wasn't to happy about the needle part :(

If you haven't geussed I hate needles!

omg herina no way, my x had that and when it come down to her having pains their was no bloody sex, o boy i remember them times.

Mine was a hernia it was very painfull. I remember there been a very big needle I wasn't to happy about the needle part :(

If you haven't geussed I hate needles!
You couldnt live being a Diabetic then, lol. Before I had the pump I had to give 7 shots a day. Novolog, Lantus, and Symylin.

Worst pain... idk, I touched a Spark Plug on a leaf Blower the other day and it hurt like a mofo, but now I can feel anything wear the marks are, lol. I have poison Ivy, and it itches like a MoFo, but its getting better. Gettin Nut-tapped hurts too! idk, bunch of different things... I ran a saw blade across my thumb once, still have scars, but I dont remember any huge pain. Getting my Wisdom teeth out hurt for a day or two...

Those are the things that standout.

Probably when I tripped in the race track during practice. I was trying to pass this guy and I hit his foot.

Slow people...

When I was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider. It was 3 Days of sheer and utter HELL, the worst pain I've ever had. Never went to a doctor though...

You know those muscle cramps that hurt really bad? If you play a lot of sports you know what I'm talking about. Yeah, well usually you just kind of stretch out the muscle immediately and it doesn't hurt anymore, it is almost a reflex. . . But what if your legs are stuck in a cramped car? Yeah. It took about 30 seconds to move some stuff around in the already packed car to make enough room for my legs (I'm 6-foot-2 or 188 cm, so it wasn't easy). 30 seconds doesn't sound long, but it sure felt long then.

Back
Top Bottom