Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, wheres that :p

little thin black rectangle on one of the sides , about as wide as a mobile phone but no taller than a pound coin say , it might already have a blank spacer in it just take that out and your remote goes in there

mines on the right hand side below the silly little wireless slider thing

dell_xps_m1530_2.jpg

here in this pic its at the front og the laptop , our left in the pic its the little black rectangle above the wireless thing

just push it in and it will click out

that's one of the downsides of buying a laptop with a operating system on it they put all this stuff on it which you hardly need on it as well as the operating system.
2 day's and no issues for me yet.

meh. its all good now. me loves it. Ive made a crappy review with pics. Might make it nice and proper some time :p

Just replaced the fuel filter on my car, it runs like a dream now! I can't believe how much better it runs :D I'm so happy now :D

Yeah, I need to do that one of these days. Replace the cabin air filter, fuel filter, oil filter, etc.

I bought my car used, its a '94, the air filter was literally black, and I'm pretty sure the fuel filter was original :eek: Eventually I'll do the plugs and wires too, just have to get money...:(

See if you can get a K&N drop in filter... those things can go like 60k miles without problems, then you just clean it and pop it back in. Good stuff.

If you're not going to bother with modifying the car, just buy the drop in ones. They free up the flow of air and fit in the OEM filter area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom