Bill Gates Transition

Golden Master
You either love him, or hate him.

On June 27, 2008, Bill Gates will transition out of a day-to-day role in the company to spend more time on his work at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Gates will remain Microsoft's chairman and will be involved in select projects based on direction from Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer and the leadership team. Microsoft will continue to be led by a deep leadership team, led by CEO Steve Ballmer, Chief Research and Strategy Officer Craig Mundie and Chief Software Architect Ray Ozzie.

i gotta love him (not in a gay way)

lol apparently over the next few years hes giving 28 billion into his charity, why personally i think he should give 1 billion to 28 diff charities i mean why does 1 charity need 28 billion ??

Theres no question that he has had a huge influency on the modern pc and MS must be doing something right otherwise no one would use windows!

I believe if Im correct the man never graduated college and look how far he has gone. One of the best success stories ever in my opinion!

dc abit like me, i never went school , not got good grades but look where i am right now, in a 40 hour a week job learning accountance and doingthe real work.

Hey, I had to earn that postion tho and I did

I believe if Im correct the man never graduated college and look how far he has gone. One of the best success stories ever in my opinion!

he did graduate but only 30 years after he orginally left. microsoft is big because they were around at the right time. plus Mr Gates worked incredibly hard at microsoft when it first began and made alot of right decisions such as pretty much giving away his OS to Sir Alan Sugar for Amstrad. he got his product out there and he got it out fast then he cranked up the prices. alot of people hate microsoft because of their business tactics like when netscape was taking over the market around the internet bill gates prioritized internet explorer as the companys number one concern. then he bundled it free in every OS package that he sold meaning that a company could either buy an internet browser or get one free with thier OS. companys that built computers had a lot of pressure put on them not to bundle netscape in with the packages they sold. good stuff for microsoft but crap for other people which is why the US of A Government took them to court and sued them

Back
Top Bottom