SimpleHelix

goblin77

In Runtime
Has anybody used SimpleHelix.com services?
Plan to use them for my personal web site.
Low Flat Price $4.95 / month seems nice for me.
Do you know any discounts on them?
Thanks.

I have found a coupon code on SimpleHelix.com services: Halfoff. It's a 50% discount on them for the first month.
Feature-rich package plans they provide!

Is this coupon on SimpleHelix.com good for all services from them?
Is it time limited?
Hm, they even support media streaming features on shared package plans.

Is this coupon on SimpleHelix.com good for all services from them?
Is it time limited?
Hm, they even support media streaming features on shared package plans.
I think so, if Simplehelix.com provides it, it must be good for all their services as they provide shared and reselling.
If you need streaming media I can suggest you GlowHost.com as they specialize in this service.

I think so, if Simplehelix.com provides it, it must be good for all their services as they provide shared and reselling.
If you need streaming media I can suggest you GlowHost.com as they specialize in this service.
Hm ... glowhost.com provides shoutcast, podcast and ffmpeg hosting. Are they available on all hosting plans or just on some of them?

Hm ... glowhost.com provides shoutcast, podcast and ffmpeg hosting. Are they available on all hosting plans or just on some of them?
Glowhost.com allows media streaming on all their services. I have read about that on their web site. It means you may choose any plan and use it according to your own needs.
As for Simplehelix.com I have seen their plans starting at $20 per month with a multifaceted plan. Many features are available that will be helpful in many ways.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I recommend you A2hosting.com. The best thing about shared web hosting solution is that it offers the benefits of high performance web hosting services, while sharing a powerful web server with several others. It also has discount coupon. If you look at their site, you will find it. You will save 16%.

Back
Top Bottom