The Marines

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;813616 said:
I doubt Obama's term will be long enough to do anything with it. Hopefully Hillary Clinton will be able to do something with it then.

Hillary is trying to get Vice Presidency for a reason.

He doesn't need to finish it himself. Like what happened in Brazil, our previous president is considered to not have done much. But in contrary to popular belief he did. Our current president, Lula, who did not attend college at all, and is considered highly uneducated compared to other former presidents, is having a great candidacy. Why? Because of all the stuff the previous president did. He set all the background stuff for Lula.

So all Obama has to do is do a good job in setting the foundations. Everything else should follow suit, unless the president after Obama (assuming he is elected) is a retard (no offense to those with mental deficiency).

Bottom line, neither candidate will provide change. They're both going to screw us in the long run and make campaign promises that will never be fulfilled. Whoever can fix the gas problem I'll support. I'd still like to know WHY the US doesn't use sugar cane instead of corn for ethanol like Brazil does. All corn ethanol did was raise the price of corn. Of course the govt. would rather fight about what to do instead of actually doing something useful for once. We'll probably be in Iraq for a few more years and the next president will have a low approval rating for failure to do anything when in reality it's congress who has to provide a timetable for withdrawal.

The war was about creating a positive pro-American influence in the middle east to have a US military hub in the center of action, and if this is true it could have very easily been a huge economic advantage for the US and would have helped it remain world superpower.

hit the nail on the head

Bottom line, neither candidate will provide change. They're both going to screw us in the long run and make campaign promises that will never be fulfilled. Whoever can fix the gas problem I'll support. I'd still like to know WHY the US doesn't use sugar cane instead of corn for ethanol like Brazil does. All corn ethanol did was raise the price of corn. Of course the govt. would rather fight about what to do instead of actually doing something useful for once. We'll probably be in Iraq for a few more years and the next president will have a low approval rating for failure to do anything when in reality it's congress who has to provide a timetable for withdrawal.

40% of Brazil's cars run on ethanol. I'm so proud =p

i don't believe ethanol is the answer ether
any thing such as a crop witch can be destroyed by weather or drout
its not reliable enough
hydrogen/ electric cars seem to be the answer
has any one read about the hydrogen cars released in south California (basically as a huge beta becouse there the only place with the hydrogen infrastructure)
600 bucks amonth and you get a pretty sleek looking car that uses no gas and releases no co2
(i no u guys r thinking 600 a month what?! but you make the difference in gas im sure)

How about something that runs on Oxygen? Or compressed air. I remember seeing something about it. The only thing it releases is water.

ive seen compressed air but if u can find a way to make an engine run on
the oxygen from the air ill give you the noble prize haha

This is great seeing all the misconceptions and whacky theories about what the "war" was/is all about. Keep it up guys. Makes for some humorous reading.

But then, let's try to keep this thread on topic. There have been enough of those silly threads already. :D

Yes well all these as you call them "misconseptions and wacky theories" about what the ware is or was about makes more sense than what your government said they where going to iraq to do which was find WMD's , cos how many have you found , a great big 0 whiocih is quite embracing really considering you had all this evidence
so i chose to believe there is another motive for being over there or what is the point in being over there

and besides the point you have no right calling somsone elses theories or ideas wacky just because you dont agree with them ,

Back
Top Bottom