Hi All

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Hey for those of you who remember me, I was here about a year ago. For those who are new, hello, my name is paul.

I have a quick question though. I left during a time of a lot of drama between some moderators and some senior members... So my quick question is, what happened to the older moderator? I forgot his name but he was definately a senior citizen. I ask this simply because I haven't seen him in the few days that I have been back.

Thanks, and see yall around.

P.S.- I hope to stick around for a while now.

Oh and what happened to arrizx?

Ah you're thinking of Brookfield. He ended up getting demodded and later banned. It was a combination of double-posting and his attitude towards other members.

ArrixX, well, that's a long story. I'll let someone else tell that one.

Either way, welcome back!

Brookfield? He has been perma-banned. I forgot the reasons, but everyone was tired of his multiple posting and whatnot.

Arrizx is still around, he isn't on that often. Something awhile back about a boycott, but I don't remember the full details. He usually stops by every now and then, hes still a pretty cool guy.

Welcome back! Hope you stick around.

If you mean Brookfield he got PB for being warned too many times about his behaviour.

Oh ok thanks... Thats about the time when I left. I was never in any confrontation with him permanently, but I got sick of the drama he was stirring up.

Hey for those of you who remember me, I was here about a year ago. For those who are new, hello, my name is paul.

I have a quick question though. I left during a time of a lot of drama between some moderators and some senior members... So my quick question is, what happened to the older moderator? I forgot his name but he was definately a senior citizen. I ask this simply because I haven't seen him in the few days that I have been back.

Thanks, and see yall around.

P.S.- I hope to stick around for a while now.

Oh and what happened to arrizx?

Welcome back :) Look forward to getting to know you better.

Brookefield was banned for many reasons, double posting, flaming, sexual harassment, abusing moderator privileges, etc.

Arizx was de-modded for very inappropriate behavior, but is still a member and pops by to make a random thread.

Back
Top Bottom