Iphone Dilemma

wow guys chill out, he probably found the iphone on the ground. I know plenty of people who find ipods and other electronics on the ground and they sell them/keep them or watever. Nothing wrong with that. Theres no way to find out who a lost ipod belongs to if you just found it on the sidewalk or on the subway/bus. I've even found a few before. including an ipod video, ipod nano, LG chocolate, and some samsung phoen that was broken

wow guys chill out, he probably found the iphone on the ground. I know plenty of people who find ipods and other electronics on the ground and they sell them/keep them or watever. Nothing wrong with that. Theres no way to find out who a lost ipod belongs to if you just found it on the sidewalk or on the subway/bus. I've even found a few before. including an ipod video, ipod nano, LG chocolate, and some samsung phoen that was broken

If you find something in the steet you be an honest decent person and hand it in ,there is something wrong with finding something thats not yours and having it its dishonest , say you founda walet would you steal from it or hand it in ?
and besides if it was found in ths treet the person whose it was would have claimed it back of the insurance and to do this the phone you found will be locked anyway .
I just think if you want something do it the honest and decent way and work hard to earn it rather than buy someone elses that they worked hard to get in the first place

The thing you seem to fail to understand ssc456 is that if there weren't people like you willing to buy stolen stuff then thieves who fence stolen goods would have no reason to steal them. So for you to say it is already stolen so what harm is there in buying it sounds pretty silly. Theft rates would drop dramatically if there weren't scumbags buying the stolen stuff.

I agree completely ,

the funny thing is, if you find a phone and can get to the contacts on it. You could easily find a number to someone who knows the phones owner. That really would not be very hard to do.

If you find something in the steet you be an honest decent person and hand it in ,there is something wrong with finding something thats not yours and having it its dishonest , say you founda walet would you steal from it or hand it in ?
and besides if it was found in ths treet the person whose it was would have claimed it back of the insurance and to do this the phone you found will be locked anyway .

not if its an ipod...where the hell would i hand it in? Obviously i wouldnt keep a walet...i've given back many walets before. Ipod is a whole different story...

not if its an ipod...where the hell would i hand it in? Obviously i wouldnt keep a walet...i've given back many walets before. Ipod is a whole different story...

i dont know where , depends where you found it i guess

ok it wasnt stolen from a collegue at this persons work he jus visits the building occasionally so its not like stealing from a friend or n e thing,

i think we shud put this behind us i mean i believe once its stolen why shouldnt i benifit from it, i would NEVER say go and steal me an iphone and ill buy it from you, but it happened so i took the opportunity

wowow youve got this all so wrong..... did you read lowndseys post? reread it...

Back
Top Bottom