Driving Test Tommorow

how many lessons did you do, im thinking of doing 2-4hours a week. Iv'e riddin a moped on the orad lots of times, i had my cv done, also I have not drove a car but my mum said she will help me get to know the basics, how many do you think ill need? I have very good eye sight and good at reactions, how much did it cost you kage with how many lessons?

I can't wait till sunday my 1st 2 hour lesson is 44pound

@antdemo, most people need 20-60 lessons. i had about 20-25 at first, failed, and had a few more. started off with 1 hour per week and then started doing 2 hour ones.
id say you'll need atleast 20. you need a couple to get into it, then a few to practice 3 point turns, paralell parking, etc, then you need to practice all the test routes.

its the test routes that are a bugger. say there are 5 test routes. 2 hour lessons each time. thats already 10 hours worth. luckily i only paid £20 an hour and the guy was pretty cool, so it was all good.
oh, and do pass plus! :)

No, but I will be shortly.

I wasn't speeding purposely though! I just... well I guess I just didn't see the sign and everyone else was doing the speed I was doing, so I just assumed I guess..

Its unfair though that he took me down a route I haven't practised, but I know thats not an excuse either.

I'll pass next time...

Don't feel bad. I failed mine the first try too, but the second time I passed with only one thing wrong. Second time I took a turn too slow and that was the only thing I got wrong. I'd rather have taken it too slow than too fast. The first time I failed because when I parallel parked I went over the "curb" which was just a railroad tie. I quickly discovered that parallel parking a tahoe wasn't going to work very well. I have done it many times but I was nervous and went back too far. It sits up high and it's hard to see the curb but it was my stupid fault for not double checking how far back I was. At least I passed the second time which is all that matters.

Yeah, I did 30 lessons in total including the 2 that count as the test with the car.

I may do more, and yeah, its £19 an hour with the guy I'm with, or he has an offer of £150 for 10 which isn't bad at all.

troy, only 1 minor?!

Yeah, I did 30 lessons in total including the 2 that count as the test with the car.

I may do more, and yeah, its £19 an hour with the guy I'm with, or he has an offer of £150 for 10 which isn't bad at all.

troy, only 1 minor?!

Actually there were two minors, one for turning too slow (which was BS if you ask me) and then another for not signaling at 100 ft. but less than 100 ft. but who the heck can measure exactly 100 ft.? At least I gave a signal!

Back
Top Bottom