New Computer

spmorgan21

Baseband Member
Alright I got my new computer today, but when I got everything that needed installed done, the screen and letters are kinda blurry? I installed the disk for my video card (Radeon X1550 series) is that a good card, cause I thing that might be the problem?

How do I do that? The motherboard came with a dick and i put it in, and it said all necessary drivers are installed? and I rebooted like it said,, but it still looks the same?

Did you get any other disc's with it? If you dif try them there may be some more drivers on them.
Have you made sure your cable is pluged in right at the back of your computer and monitor?

First, check your resolution, try all of them and see how they look. Also, check your monitor's sharpness levels. If its an LCD, press the "AUTO" button (most have one). LCD's on the wrong resolutions look terrible, much worse than on CRT.

on another note:

The motherboard came with a dick and i put it in

....:p

ok have you done windows updates ? coz cleartype sorted alot of this out and its uncluded as 1 fo the updates

Go to the display control panel,and check the resolutions and the refresh rates,also double check your monitor cable is on tightly,both at the compuer,and at the monitor.

Back
Top Bottom