new laptop: need advice

just means its a pretty crappy gaming system, but if he doesnt game much then fair enough. i was going to get that card, but thought the 8600GT would be better for gaming obviously, as id like to try some stuff on it

well apparently i can still run crysis with it lol havent got a copy to see though but ive got a few games im gonna try lol

i didnt get it for games i got it for internet etc
ive got my desktop for games etc

well my card can run crysis but on low/med. yours might do, but will struggle

yea exactly ^

nope lol :(
delivery was confirmed to be tomorrow morning.
ive got my crappy prom tonight though, so ill either be hungover or just v tired in the morning. lol never mind :p

oops my bad i just read that delivery is for tomorrow
good luck with the prom tonight :)
hope you enjoy your new toy
thanks again for all the advice :)

if i stop being lazy ill look for my prom ticket :p
then if that doesnt take too long ill look for some more games.
might aswell get prepared, and besides, i want to test how well this laptop can handle games

well i tried a game that used to run on windows 98se but it refused to run it installed i even tried using compatibility mode and still no joy.
so i tried the newest game i purchased pirates of the caribbean and i could play that on med and it was fine if only i could think of a game to really test it
im getting the feeling this graphics chip isnt as bad as i thought despite being a turbo cache chip.

on a side note im glad rick's back looking smooth lol

haha yep i had to get rick bad. hes a true legend.
it may have turbo cache but it also has 128mb dedicated ram aswell. its a lot better than the integrated crap out there, i just isnt very good for the more demanding games

Back
Top Bottom