Iphone Dilemma

well, that's what he told you, but how do you know...?

and even if there was no violent crime this guy is stealing from his work collegues.
I'd be mighty pissed off if I couldn't leave my phone in a staffroom at work whilst I go for a piss or something without it being stolen.

really, you should just forget about the whole idea, flashy MP3 player or not. if you buy it and know it's stolen you'll be dealing in stolen goods.

its jus if i buy it the victim is without a phone and i get a shiny new ipod touch, 8Gb BTW.

You'll get yourself a shiny criminal record for being caught with stolen goods. It's not exactly worth it.

Walk away. If your friend "acquired" it, what does "acquired" mean in this case? Where and how did he get it? You don't know anything about it and I'd be highly suspicious.

If you save up the £££ and buy it legit then you can at least take pride in owning it instead of knowingly buying a stolen knockoff which somebody else paid large sums of money for.

plus the fact that you'll actually own a working phone.

you don't think that it'll be strange to have an Iphone that can only be used as an MP3 player.

personally I don't think I'd want that kind of shame, the fact that yo have a phone that can't connect to a network pretty much advertises the fact that it's been half inched.

i was hoping this phone was just someone pretending to lose it to get a free one off insurance. id quite happily buy one of those. as for a stolen one ... hmm i guess not.
if i found a phone on the floor (which i have), id keep it personally. well id keep it till it got locked. if it got locked it hand it in to the police. if not id keep it. if it doesnt get locked it means they dont care about it / have another phone or something.
as for taking a phone from a workplace .. no i wouldnt. on the floor is different

I don't steal or anything but if someone offerd 50pound for a phone i'd say no, not because its stolen but because its going to be blocked asap, no clown would lose a phone and not report it, you always report it and claim back of insurance,.

Guys, if noone robbed then the people who robbed would be out doing something else, such as selling drugs, beating up people for money, so to think about stealing, well, if them theives was not their, what else would they be doing? who knows?

lolz

ok it wasnt stolen from a collegue at this persons work he jus visits the building occasionally so its not like stealing from a friend or n e thing,

i think we shud put this behind us i mean i believe once its stolen why shouldnt i benifit from it, i would NEVER say go and steal me an iphone and ill buy it from you, but it happened so i took the opportunity

and once people are shipped into slavery, well they are already slaves, I mean I'd never go ask someone to go capture me an eastern european prostitute, but since it's already been done, well someone's got to buy her right?

ha ha ha how can you compare someones life to an iphone,

root that was the worse comparison ever

ha ha ha how can you compare someones life to an iphone,

root that was the worse comparison ever

Actually I thought it was a very good comparison. With that frame of mind where does it end. Hate to tell you it's the same train of thought that your using, just on a much larger scale.

I'm selling my iPhone to a buddy at work for $250, then getting the new 3G.

Currently, mine is unlocked with t-mobile (it has been since september)

but this time i'm signing up with ATT when I get my 3g

if the phone is stolen, I would still buy it, even though I already have one.

Back
Top Bottom