Iphone Dilemma

ok seein as your gettin all hyped up about this, if i dont buy the phone what good is that to the person who had it stolen from them ??

it isnt any good to him but that dosent mean to say you should beneift from the fact that he has had the i phone stolen should you
and that wasnt my point , if you want something get a job and earn it like the rest of us do when we want something dont buy somebody elses that they have had stolen , you dont believe in stealing things yet your just as bad by buying something you know is stolen

put it this way how would you like it if i stole your brand new LG viewity and said oh well what good is it to you now that i have it , i dont think the whole experience would be very nice for you would it

well i wouldnt really bother coz hes prob got insurance and prob got a new iphone buy now

There is no insurance for the iPhone. If you loose it, it's a done deal.

Can't believe you actually have to think about buying stolen material.

it isnt any good to him but that dosent mean to say you should beneift from the fact that he has had the i phone stolen should you
and that wasnt my point , if you want something get a job and earn it like the rest of us do when we want something dont buy somebody elses that they have had stolen , you dont believe in stealing things yet your just as bad by buying something you know is stolen

put it this way how would you like it if i stole your brand new LG viewity and said oh well what good is it to you now that i have it , i dont think the whole experience would be very nice for you would it

well if you already stole it then id think ok its been done theres not alot that can be done,

i cant believe everyone is making such a big deal out of this out of everyone who is saying this is bad, how many of you, download songs illegally / movies ? software ??

well if you already stole it then id think ok its been done theres not alot that can be done,

i cant believe everyone is making such a big deal out of this out of everyone who is saying this is bad, how many of you, download songs illegally / movies ? software ??
yer sure you would , i dont think i know a single person who wouldnt be extremely pissed if something expeinsive they owned got stolen

And i am making a big deal because if you want something in the real world you should do what all honest hard working people do which is get a job and earn your belongings not steal from someone else
and i know it wasnt you who stole it but your just as bad as the theif in my eyes
And songs and music and software are a different form of stealing , there is a big difference between geting a pirate copy of the latest vista and stealing someones i phone

Personally I can, I buy my albums on cd and rip them or iTunes. For my computer all my OSs are legit as well and the software on them. But really none of that matters as long as you can justify it in your conscious. I'm surprised the mods haven't closed this yet as your talking about buying stolen property.

One thing I want you to remember. Iphones have a serial number on it. If the owner somehow finds that you have it, you are in possession of stolen property, and can go to jail for it. However, possession of stolen music/movies usually isn't on the top of a cop's priority list.

One thing I want you to remember. Iphones have a serial number on it. If the owner somehow finds that you have it, you are in possession of stolen property, and can go to jail for it. However, possession of stolen music/movies usually isn't on the top of a cop's priority list.

over here its handling stolen goods , max sentence of 14 years obviously thats for more severe cases like warehouses full of stolen goods

It's stolen goods as has already been pointed out, however you buy it off your mate for £50, he thinks 'ahhh now I have a good way of making a quick couple of quid.....' so he then goes out and steals another, lets not even bother to look at how he 'acquired' the phone.

Have you ever been mugged? If not, then think about how these frequent 'acquiring' of a mobile phone is carried out, and then think oh its just a phone, don't matter, it was insured........he can get another one.....

If you think that's fine then carry on, I ain't gonna say I hope it happens to you one day, coz I wouldn't wish that on anyone......but if it does, don't be surprised if someone says "whats the problem, it was only a phone, it was insured"

this was not stolen as in mugged or house robbery there is no terrorising someones life involved it was "aquired" by i no someone that found it somewhere that it probably would have been picked up the next morning, so theres an empty building / shop / warehouse, someone finds the phone sitting there and takes it.

no horrific incident if i knew someone had been mugged for it i would not buy it

The thing you seem to fail to understand ssc456 is that if there weren't people like you willing to buy stolen stuff then thieves who fence stolen goods would have no reason to steal them. So for you to say it is already stolen so what harm is there in buying it sounds pretty silly. Theft rates would drop dramatically if there weren't scumbags buying the stolen stuff.

Back
Top Bottom