Japan's penalty for being fat *video link*

They technically couldn't do this in America because it is unconstitutional, but it seems our constitution means nothing these days. You can get arrested just for even saying "constitutional rights" on government property. Yes, I have seen it happen.

They technically couldn't do this in America because it is unconstitutional, but it seems our constitution means nothing these days. You can get arrested just for even saying "constitutional rights" on government property. Yes, I have seen it happen.

LIES! AMERICA IS FAIR. I AM NOT IN DENIAL!:mad:

You can get arrested just for even saying "constitutional rights" on government property. Yes, I have seen it happen.

that is just main mockery of the constitution it self. it should be the smaller local governments that have the power not the federal governement in my eyes

im a 30-32, 32-32 w/ a belt, unfortunately, im only 15.

Don't feel too bad about that, I'm 17 and I have something in the mid 40s, it's been awhile since I've checked. And when I was 15, it was in the mid 50s. Amazing what marching band does to you. There is one thing, don't ever let yourself become out of shape, because then you will have very little motivation to loose weight if you want. 32 actually isn't that bad for a 15 year old.

So, I am actually loosing weight even with my lifestyle of sitting here on a computer all day. It is simple, really. 16 hours of reading burns about 1500 calories, believe it or not. Well, you not only read on a computer, you type so there is a few more calories. You also can play games on here, and that burns even more calories because your brain has to process even more information. So, I'd say you can burn up to 2000 calories just by sitting on your computer for 16 hours a day, and you also burn some calories while sleeping (not sure how much) so, if you take in less than that, it is possible to loose weight. That is also not factoring in stuff like walking to the bathroom, the fridge, or stuff like that. I know, it's a silly idea, but it works. I've lost some weight this way, and I've also only been eating something like one big meal a day (usually after 5PM) and just small snacks before then.

What a stupid law, no one will employee large people if they are going to get fined for it. Its nothing to do with the company anyway!

My waist is 40". That might not last for too much longer though.. I just got a job over at a place called garden burger.. lot of work, I have never in my life spent that much time standing up. Feet are killing me.

I am pretty skinny, I wear 32x36(hard to find sometimes) and I wiegh about 175-180 I think. about 3-6% fat, and I am barely under that cutoff.

I'm in the UK, and only have a 29 inch waist...haha...and I'm 20

That is very strange though, them doing that...

Back
Top Bottom