Driving Test Tommorow

Thanks all :)

The result though... I failed :(

I'm really feeling down at the minute, because I expected myself as a person to pass, and now I haven't...I sort of feel, I don't know...

I got 9 faults (apparently good for the examiner I got), and got 2 majors.

One was for doing 30 down a 20 road... and the second was on a dual carriageway, I didn't go into the right lane to turn right through some bollards.

If it wasn't for those stupid mistakes, I would have passed today...

Ah well.....

aww that sucks :( no sympathy for the speed limit one tbh. speed limits suck and ill quite happily break them a little when i get a car, but on a driving test theres no excuses really. as for the dual carriageway i guess that was just an unlucky mistake.
i think i got 2 majors and 9 minors on my first test aswell, although im still unclear as to why i failed.

i wasnt being harsh, but sometimes you need to realise that youve f**ked up, and there isnt any valid excuses for speeding (apart from it being a mistake, but thats life).
youve done it once and you can learn from your mistakes and pass the second time. isnt the end of the world, we all make mistakes after all.
have you booked another yet?

No, but I will be shortly.

I wasn't speeding purposely though! I just... well I guess I just didn't see the sign and everyone else was doing the speed I was doing, so I just assumed I guess..

Its unfair though that he took me down a route I haven't practised, but I know thats not an excuse either.

I'll pass next time...

yea no excuses lol.
it was just a mistake at the end of the day though, so as long as you can see that and learn from it you should pass next time

I hope so :)

Next ones booked for August so yeah... around 4 weeks.

Just wondering wheather I should pay for more lessons, or just leave it now... Its just money I haven't really got at the minute.

i had about 2-4 hours of lessons after i failed the first time (cant remember exactly, think it was a 1 hour lesson half way through the waiting time, then a 2 hour one the night before to practice). id have an hour or 2 atleast if you can afford it. its important to practice and be confident. luckily you wont get that problem when you pass. i rarely drive now that ive passed, but when i do i always feel confident because i know ive passed so although i have to be careful i dont have to worry about any bs rules

Thanks all :)

The result though... I failed :(

I'm really feeling down at the minute, because I expected myself as a person to pass, and now I haven't...I sort of feel, I don't know...

I got 9 faults (apparently good for the examiner I got), and got 2 majors.

One was for doing 30 down a 20 road... and the second was on a dual carriageway, I didn't go into the right lane to turn right through some bollards.

If it wasn't for those stupid mistakes, I would have passed today...

Ah well.....

Sorry to hear about that. Have you got another one booked?

Is the 20 limit by a school or something?

Yeah anothers booked, and thanks :) I probably will have a couple of lessons, but ah, I'm really hard on myself, I know.

I don't know. 20's anywhere on small roads, or where there are speed bumps, and there are signs, but I wouldn't call them massive or anything, but yeah, I should have been looking a bit more instead of wondering what the examiner was writing down, haha.

It was going well until about half way through, and after I made one minor mistake I noticed, I sort of got embarrased and after that, I wasn't as confident, which is probably why I questioned what I was doing more.

Back
Top Bottom