Random Chit Chat #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just woke up at 2:00 am. I have a job now at a place called garden burger, $8.30 an hour, 10 hour shifts, 5 days a week.... my first job is 50 hours a week... I can't believe that. Work starts at 4 am.

Not too hard though at least. Take a container, fill it with the ingredients (the right amount as well, measured in lbs) move it over, send it up to a guy to empty in a machine, rinse and repeat.

Second half of the day I ended up putting stickers on cardboard boxes for an hour, then put on production line to stuff packages of patties into the same boxes..
Overall it wasn't too bad though.

I thought of a pretty sweet mod idea today. When I get my car, I'm thinking of taking apart my EEE PC and installing it as a full car PC. There are touch screen and GPS mods for the EEE, so I think it would work pretty good. Bluetooth too possibly, if I could find a nice program that could automatically pair with my phone and give me a hands free interface.

Thoughts?

yea would be great. gps, media player, videos (for the passengers :p) and a handsfree :)
... oh and an actual computer :p

Also, get an internet card from your wireless provider that plugs into the pcmcia slot so you can have internet where ever you go.

Because I can:
devowhipit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom