I think I might wait for the new Iphone 3g...

it will require a data plan. if you dont want a data plan just get an ipod touch. i don't see how someone can not get a data plan with a phone that is so interlocked with the internet.

It's such a ripoff. It seems cheap right now, but the iPhone is essentially useless without a data plan and knowing AT&T they'll probably have slapped a whole crap ton of hidden fees and whatnot in them. So you'll still pay a lot in the end...it just doesn't seem like it.

Well, I would be content to just use the WiFi service. I want to get a decent touch screen phone for about $200. If I find out around July 11th that I NEED a data plan, I will probably just get the Vu.

I have sprint and want to get the new instinct which just came out and is suppose to be their version of the Iphone. Has anyone here seen it or have it? if you do, how do you like it?

if you dont need 3g then why get the new iphone :p
the old ones arnt that bad. just depends if you think the differences are worth the price

Yeah, I might get one of the old ones off craigslist. The new one has wifi though, and I have wifi at my house...

If they do... I am all over it then, lol.

Upon a little research, it looks like the original Iphone does have wifi. I think I might get the original iphone, unless a data plan isnt required with the new one.

google says yes. i thought it did.
i used one in a shop and it connected to a hotspot :p

Sweet, I think I am going to get one off of craigslist. I can find one in the Chicago area for less then $200 I think. I only foun two tilts on there, and they were $275, and $300, and I cant convince my mom to let me spend that much on a phone. Need to save for college.

Back
Top Bottom