Iphone Dilemma

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys as alot of you probably know i have recently upgraded my phone to the LG Viewty,

but now a friend of mine "aquired" an Iphone, now my question is do i buy that off him and use it as a touch, and/or PAYG phone i think he'd let me have it for bout £50, ive checked the phone isnt phone locked it jus has a user lock on it, so its unlockable fairly easy,

£50 for an iphone ? i need it this is my motivation to get a job coz i need that phone lol, ive been searching like hell to find a job to buy it off him for £50 i mean £50 for an iphone lol i keep saying it but its great.

i think im gonna say to him keep it for 2 weeks and if o2 dont lock the phone completely using IMEI number "i think" then ill buy it off him, i jus need the cash

£50 for an iphone! id say go for it. its a cheap mp3 player / backup phone.
if you dont want it then pm me his details :)

lol o i want it i jus need to buy some time to get the money for it,

thing is if the person doesnt report it lost and blocks the phone then its possible to get unlocked to other networks / PAYG isnt it ? if so what would be the chances of it gettin tracked ?

im not too worried bout it i jus wonna make sure,
and yeah even if i use it as a touch its a touch for £50

i wont be sending you details too soon, but if i cnt get the cash for it i think he'd want more like £100 ish for it, if your willing to pay that then ill pass details on

edit. any1 make me an offer for a dell Axim X50v PDA ?? comes with charger and case ??? any others ???

hmm lol i just wanted an mp3 player for my hols, but missed a chance of a 30gb creative zen for 50. theres a 16gb one for £89 on amazon anyway. i dunno maybe :p

anyway the phone can be tracked no matter what. as long as its turned on they can track it via the imei number. i doubt anything would happen. if they dont block it then obviously no one cares about it and it should be fine. if they block it then it will say sim registration failed or something like that. i doubt they will take it further if its blocked. as long as the network blocks it they dont really care from that point, and as long as the user gets a new phone they dont care. my dad pretended to lose his phone years ago and it got blocked. kind of pointless as he was hoping it wouldnt. then again some guy unblocked it for me :p
anyway i wouldnt be worried

they cant track it if i turn it on flight mode can they ?

i thought the reason it was flight mode was because it gave out no radio signals at all so it was impossible to interfear with a aeroplanes controls ? is that right ?

n e ways again any1 make me an offer for a Dell Axim x50v lol i need money

flight mode ... hmm i think you should be ok there. that would be the safest method. i wouldnt be worried anyway.

personaly, I wouldn't buy a phone that you know is dodgy...

£50 for an Iphone is a great deal.

£50 for a shiney brick, not such a great deal.

I don't know how you'd have gotten the phone unlocked. the block is on the IMEI number and it's done at the network end, not on the handset.

he never said it was blocked yet, so if it doesnt you can unlock it.

some phones can be unblocked anyway. change the imei ftw :p

Back
Top Bottom