Kellys Blue Book

Half Evil

Golden Master
Hey, would someone look something up for me on kellys?

If you wouldnt mind, this is what I need done. For some reason, it wont work on my computer.

I need a the private party, trade in, and suggested retail values of a '99 Jeep Wrangler with alloy wheels, cd player, cloth seats and running boards as the only options. Its white, and only 41,000 miles. Let me know if I forgot anything.. Oh yeah. The condition is the second from the best one.

I would love screen shots, thank you.

Private Party: $9410
Trade-in: $7870
Suggested Retail: $11865

You didn't give me a trim option so I picked Wrangler Sport Utility 2D over Wrangler SE Sport Utility 2D and Wrangler Sahara Sport Utility 2D. I also picked manual transmission because I guessed that's what you would have.

would this be a SE Sport Utility model(4 cly, 2.5L), sport utility(6 cly 4.0L), or sahara(6 cly 4.0L)? With manual or automatic? and are there airbags, power steering, a back seat, and a radio?

for the SE with manual (and power steering, airbags, a radio ontop of what you said) I get $7,975

didn't take a screene because I'm not sure if I configured it right.

I'm assuming this is the Jeep you want to buy from that other thread so I picked the Sport Package.

jeep1-1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Private Party: $9410
Trade-in: $7870
Suggested Retail: $11865

You didn't give me a trim option so I picked Wrangler Sport Utility 2D over Wrangler SE Sport Utility 2D and Wrangler Sahara Sport Utility 2D. I also picked manual transmission because I guessed that's what you would have.

Good guesses, and thank you very much.

would this be a SE Sport Utility model(4 cly, 2.5L), sport utility(6 cly 4.0L), or sahara(6 cly 4.0L)? With manual or automatic? and are there airbags, power steering, a back seat, and a radio?

for the SE with manual (and power steering, airbags, a radio ontop of what you said) I get $7,975

didn't take a screene because I'm not sure if I configured it right.

Sport, 6cyl. Good calls lol
I'm assuming this is the Jeep you want to buy from that other thread so I picked the Sport Package.

jeep1-1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

Yeah exactly. From what i'm seeing i'll be paying spot on. I'm selling my car and buying the Jeep for 9k. Got a guy lookin at my car tomorrow. I will make a new thread when I get the jeep.

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it. Its weird, KBB, Nada.com, and newegg are sites that just wont work with my internet.

Back
Top Bottom