crap. I can't find my cell phone.

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
I'm almost positive its in my room, but I can't find it. I know its not on silent because my dad called my on it last night and since then I've only called voice mail. Tried having him call it, but no dice. Any ideas?

Yesterday's pants pocket? Unless you're like me and wear the same pants for like, five days. Umm, behind wherever you charge it(i.e. desk, nightstand, etc.)?

Yesterday's pants pocket? Unless you're like me and wear the same pants for like, five days. Umm, behind wherever you charge it(i.e. desk, nightstand, etc.)?

no, I had it this morning, and I wore those pants for 2 days... Checked the pockets....

yea.... lets see... ummm found it... in the couch no less...... yea, for doing nothing so retracing steps is easy.

See if it's not underneath your bed or something. I tend to find my phone underneath my bed a lot. I'll be texting late at night and I'll fall asleep lol. One time I found it on top of those things that stand behind your bed to make it look nice. I forgot what it's called. I have no idea how it got there.

turn off everything in your room, lights, tv, and call it. if its on vibrate, ull hear it.

if its dead, or off, u need to tear that room apart

Back
Top Bottom