Grrr!!!!! No COD4!!!!! Grrr!!!!!!

I want to play cod4 soo bad!
We had it for our PS3, but my little brother was on it all the time so my mom made him sell the game. This was a couple months ago. No problem there. I was in school, I didn't have time to play it. But now it's almost 1 month into the summer. I played WarCraft III for a while, got bored. I played Counter-strike for a while, got bored. I played FIFA08 for a while, got bored. This was the same for Gran Tursimo 5: Prologue, Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII, and even RUNESCAPE! I looked into some good/free MMORPGs, but none seem my type. Now, I want to buy cod4, I have money for it, but my parents won't let me!!! WTF!!!!

We had it for our PS3, but my little brother was on it all the time so my mom made him sell the game. This was a couple months ago. No problem there. I was in school, I didn't have time to play it. But now it's almost 1 month into the summer. I played WarCraft III for a while, got bored. I played Counter-strike for a while, got bored. I played FIFA08 for a while, got bored. This was the same for Gran Tursimo 5: Prologue, Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII, and even RUNESCAPE! I looked into some good/free MMORPGs, but none seem my type. Now, I want to buy cod4, I have money for it, but my parents won't let me!!! WTF!!!!

play starcraft

I've played it before. Didn't really like it. I want to play some FPS game. Is there anything good out there to match COD4 for PS3? The only FPS that I've played are Halo, COD4, that Fall of Man game, and counter-strike, but cs isn't for PS3...

I've played it before. Didn't really like it. I want to play some FPS game. Is there anything good out there to match COD4 for PS3? The only FPS that I've played are Halo, COD4, that Fall of Man game, and counter-strike, but cs isn't for PS3...

Cod4 is the best shooter you'll find on the ps3. (excluding that horrible port of the orange box ea did.)

So because your brother played it too much, they made him sell it, and now you aren't allowed to go buy your own copy? How old are you?

No offense, but your parents are kind of douchebaggish if they're going to make you miss one of the best shooters out there just because your brother played it too much.

I'm 16. Well, they know my brother is going to play it if I get..I'm trying to convince them. And yeah, I'm only 16, but they're fine with me playing games for 17+. My brother gets mad when people start beating him at shooters and he starts being in this bad mood and crying sometimes. I just laugh when I lose. So, they let me play older games.

If he plays it too much, they could just put him on a limit if it's problematic.

I'm 16. Well, they know my brother is going to play it if I get..I'm trying to convince them. And yeah, I'm only 16, but they're fine with me playing games for 17+. My brother gets mad when people start beating him at shooters and he starts being in this bad mood and crying sometimes. I just laugh when I lose. So, they let me play older games.

oh, so your brother is one of the little kids that starts whining when they lose and we make fun of them. I can't stand all the little brats on that game, it's one of the reasons I hardly ever play it anymore. You get some 12 year old yelling in your ear while your trying to play and have fun. Maybe your parents should monitor his video game playing more closely, just a thought. I would let my child play if they were under 16-17.

Well, we don't own a mic. He just holds it in lol. And then in a random day it all comes out. I think he's doing better though. That was a while ago like I said. I'm going to talk to my parents tomorrow. They're tired right now. My dad was working and my mom painted the house...By the time I woke up it was mostly painted lol.

Back
Top Bottom