Help starting to buy and sell computers....

I wish we had a new egg in England lol. I am totally stuck for sites, i know any of you who actually do this, may want to keep your sites discreet, but trust me, i will not give anything away if i get given a site that you want to remain hidden, so PM me if it is like that, otherwise make a post below.
You don't want to go ordering parts internationally, you're going to be hit hard in customs. Remember, none of those prices include VAT or duties.
Use www.scan.co.uk

Yeah I had to find my own sites for here in canada and I don't like the fact that you pay shipping for almost everything. directcanada was supposedly good but never ordered from them before. I usually just go to my local supplier www.memoryexpress.com and pick up any parts I want but this is all in canada so I donno about england.

If you guys think that there is a chaper site out there that is reliable and that i can use from ENGLAND, then please give me a link because i really want to make this work.

Thank you :)

- David

Ya I have read this original post and I am happy to information about this post and I am agree to do that.

Back
Top Bottom