crysis warhead

what are you guys talking about?
its using the same engine and same every thing
its been in development since before crysis came out
im sure the graphics will be the same with a few updates
(basicly how half life 2 went to half life ep1)

that's impression I was under too. It's suppose to be as good as Crysis + some.

im sure it will be
how do u scale back a game when the textures from the first r being used
its going to be crysis 1.1
basically graphics wise

well I don't think there is going to be an alien ship level in this one which i like because that level was annoying

You're not kidding about that. I hated that damn level with a passion. At one point I was flipping out because I couldn't figure out where the hell to go.

I'll be in no rush to pick up the second one. Meh it was a nice hype but honestly I played through the game once and have not played it since beating it, aside from a few multilayer matches.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;812432 said:
You're not kidding about that. I hated that damn level with a passion. At one point I was flipping out because I couldn't figure out where the hell to go.

I'll be in no rush to pick up the second one. Meh it was a nice hype but honestly I played through the game once and have not played it since beating it, aside from a few multilayer matches.

the pressure from the hype made you want to complete it. crysis is extremely lacking in many aspects. the multiplayer is not very defined and the single player was very experimental but did not really stray far from regular fps plot lines save for the aliens which was quite random. the graphics were reasonably good tho.

and if u run out of ammo you can't beat it at all because there isn't any ammo to pick up in that level

I know this is a bit away from the topic, but can someone tel me plz how do u beat the 1st boss in Crysis the "Tank" ???

Thanks

find a rocket launcher and let em have it. u r talking about the recovery level right? there are rocket launchers in the school i think

find a rocket launcher and let em have it. u r talking about the recovery level right? there are rocket launchers in the school i think

Ya that what I thought :D ty. I only had 1 rocket left, I guess it wasn't enough, il save them for the boss then.

Thanks.

or u can if ur crazy jump off the school or something onto the tank and throw a gernade down the driver hole lol

Back
Top Bottom