Watch MY NEW PRO eugenic video! MUST SEE!!!

Dude, are you kidding me? Do you know what eugenics led to when we tried it in the early 1900s? The Holocaust. The systematic killing of 11 million people based on race, religion, sexual preference, and lifestyle.

Anybody who argues for the idea of eugenics is probably one of the people eugenics would end up wiping out anyways.

Very boring, definitely not a 5, I rate it a 1.
If you're interested in that subject, it's not boring. Just because you don't find it interesting doesn't mean other people don't. If it doesn't interest you, don't rate it.

And please remove the music, it's distracting, and sort out that mic!

If you're interested in that subject, it's not boring. Just because you don't find it interesting doesn't mean other people don't. If it doesn't interest you, don't rate it.

I never actually rated it at all. I said I rate it a 1, I didn't say I rated it a 1.

I didn't say I rated it a 1.
Sorry, I was confused when you said "I rate it a 1":p

I didn't rate it because I didn't want to give it a 5. Remove the music, it distracts from what you're trying to say and the video. And the sound gets really bad at some points.

I can't really give it an accurate rating on account of I fell asleep half way through. Maybe a touch less than half.

Thanx for not de rating it :)

Back
Top Bottom