Got myself a few presents.

Thelis

Golden Master
So, today I went to the local gamestop and got myself a few presents.

DSCN1637.jpg

All of the games I played before were borrowed from friends... Now I have the beginning of a collection.

What do you guys think?

Yeah... that's what I realized when I had them all in front of me. I play a game for an hour, then switch off.

However, when I got to GTAIV, I played nonstop for about 5 hours or so.

Yeah... that's what I realized when I had them all in front of me. I play a game for an hour, then switch off.

However, when I got to GTAIV, I played nonstop for about 5 hours or so.

Its easy to spend loads of time playing that game. I would start with maybe playing 2 games, like halo 3 and that racing game. Then after you get bored of them start playing 2 others. Idk, thats probably how I would do it, but there really is no wrong way:D

I can only buy one game at a time.

If I don't, I never finish any of them. Still workin on GTA4 @ 32 hours with like 43% done.

Hehe, you really did do a bit of game shopping didn't you :p

The only game I've played on there, and have not liked, is Burnout Paradise, even though I loved the other Burnouts.
The open world setting, with no use of different tracks and time of day really put a nail in it for me :(
I much preffered the menu's and such with Burnout Revenge, etc, and if it carries on, is one set of games I will not buy anymore.

You're gonna love #'s 2, 4 and 6 :)
We should game together on Live sometime Thelis.

wow someones got money to spend ;)
lol, good choices. 1 game at a time is best though, as when i "legally" download a few i just play 1 for a little bit, and if its crap then skip it, which is a waste

OMG games in the US are so much cheaper than what i payed for some of my games here in the UK

Back
Top Bottom