Gallery: Cases

Thanks! I actually had to bend the heatpipes of that CPU cooler a little for it to fit in there :p

D-Lew
That Gateway, what are the specs of that, I might have the same exact one.
I was starting to wonder what to do with mine seeing as I have an OS problem.
For some reason it won't play nice with SP2 for XP.
Mine has a 1.8Ghz P4 and originally came with 128 MB of Ram and onboard Graphics.

Specs are in my sig. If you end up trashing it I'm really looking for a better CPU, that 1.8 is pretty useful to me. But it runs Windows 98SE pretty well on the 1.3. I need a little more power for a few of my games on MAME. Perhaps you would like to trade CPUs and run a low-resource Linux build? :p

P6160013.jpg

What case is that :O?

Lian-Li V2000. Awesome cases, but you gotta be careful with 120MM coolers, sometimes CPU sockets are too close to the bottom for them to fit.

wires are a little messy but there is a lot of stuff shoved in this case...

1002233sp1.jpg

There is a 15" cc tube at the bottom, a 12" cc tube on the right side, and another 12" cc tube on the top. Then a red led fan on the window and one on top.

1002199yg3.jpg

1002192aa6.jpg

It's a pretty nice case, and didn't cost much. I have 2 80mm fans in the front, and 80mm on the side and one on the top, and a 120mm in the back. Then an 96mm on my psu, a 120mm on the heatsick, an 80mm on the gpu, and an 80 mm on the hardrive. It runs pretty loud, but I'm used to it. Plus, with the fan controller, when I turn them down, it gets pretty quiet.

The front little display near the power buttons is supposed to glow blue, but it shorted out. I have bothered to fix it because it looks better without the blue glow.

I bet there's something you could do to clean up the wires, you just haven't seen it yet ;)

Back
Top Bottom