Horrible rig!

By the way, if you think that sucks then check out this beauty I'm working on now...

Notice the power supply falling out because the clamp this case uses to hold it in is too far out because the PSU is too small. Then you've got a hacked molex 5V and ground going to a keyboard encoder at the bottom, missing an optical drive, a 4k-something RPM hard drive with a whopping 4 gigs/8 because it isn't formatted correctly, and overall crappy components in general. :D :cool:

and lots of dust

Was 10x worse before I cleaned it. True story.

I found it outside sans hard drive and PSU, btw.

How much are you looking to spend on a case?

I really don't know. Trying to keep it pretty low, I don't need anything fancy just functional. Might go to the local PC Store and see if they have something...but my car's out of commission.

Well, I was burning through PSUs so fast because of my old setup that I took them off for cooling, then...I lost them. That looks like a good case Atomic Rooster, I might get it.

Ya, I've always wanted to make a sleeper :p SLI 9800GX2's, 790i, and a QX9650 in a plain ol' beige case lol

Lol, My system sorta fits that description. On the outside, it looks like a crappy eMachines, but open it up and BAM!! HD3870, 4 Gigs of RAM, 650W PSU, and an awesome sound card..

BTW, Dot Cong, if you do get a new case, get some better/bigger fans to go with it to prevent burning out anymore PSUs...

Well, I was burning through PSUs so fast because of my old setup that I took them off for cooling, then...I lost them. That looks like a good case Atomic Rooster, I might get it.

How do you lose 2 side panels?

Back
Top Bottom